Listen for these questions and answers shared in “Are You Condemning or Forgiving Yourself?”, below in the 1-part Video , or the one-part MP3 Audio Sermon.
Scriptures below from the church bulletin used in the Sermon:
Psalm 65:1-8, 1 Kings 8:33-40, Ephesians 1:3-10, Matthew 9:1-8
Scripture Memory Verse:
Your sins are forgiven you. Go in peace. Your faith has saved you. Luke 7:48,50
Keywords and Questions addressed:
Self condemnation and misery, forgiving yourself , freedom , peace and joy ,
- Is all guilt bad? Should we never feel guilty?
- What is the purpose? What is good guilt?
- Does God indeed forgive our sins every time we come to Him by repentance?
- When God forgives us, how far does He remove our sins from us? How greatly forgive?
- Why does feeling of guilt go away when God forgive us?
- What then should be result in your life, in your relationship with God?
- Why then do so many Christians still live with guilt, if God’s forgiven them in Christ? Why not happy?
- How can we overcome guilt and live joyfully free in Christ?